The 2017 THEME Contest has ended. The new theme for this year’s parade will be
Congratulations ALEX PALMER for submitting the winning entry. Over 60 entries in all were received this year.
Contest Deadline to enter was April 28, 2017
- Anyone may enter this contest with the exception of the Parade Committee.
- The theme may contain from one (1) to ten (10) words.
- A description of the submitted theme may be used for clarification if desired.
- Entries must be submitted on this form, a photocopy of this form, or a facsimile thereof.
- The submitted theme must be in good taste. It must not contain any political, religious, ethnic, sexual, or inappropriate references.
- Submissions can be made by mail, email, in person, or by FAX.
What You Win
The winning entrant will be awarded the following:
- A front row seat riding in the parade in a chauffeured golf cart.
- Introduction by the Press along the parade route announcing the theme winner.
- Recognition in press releases.
- Bragging rights.
Palm Desert Area Chamber of Commerce
72559 Highway 111
Palm Desert, CA 92260
FAX: (760) 346-3263 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt of entries is 4:30 p.m., April 28, 2017